All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) hiring B.E/ B. Tech, MCA, Ph.D, Graduate, holders for Software Engineer role
Company name : All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Posts : Software Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B. Tech, MCA, Ph.D, Graduate
Salary : Rs.20,000- 46,000/- per month
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 17.01.2014.
Details of Post :
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, committed to bring a better quality of life into the lives of people with communication disorders and to reach out the Nation. AIISH is the only institute of its kind in the South Asia, which brings together the activities of research, education, public education, training and clinical services in speech and hearing on a single platform.
Director invites the application for the following posts to be filled on contract basis from those talented citizens of India who are committed to noble profession of teaching and train manpower in the area of Speech, Language and Hearing and to render service to the Institute to achieve its mission of reaching out to the Nation.
Amrita School of Business – Admission Open for 2014 Batch - Click here to Apply - Ranked 19th Amongst Top Private B-Schools in India
Teaching Posts – Three posts :
- Reader – Three posts
- Audiology – 1
- Speech Pathology – 1
- Speech Sciences – 1
- Consolidated salary upto `46,000/- per month Essential Qualification: (i) Post graduate with Ph.D. in the relevant subject/discipline or its equivalent. (ii) 5 years of experience in postgraduate and graduate teaching or research at any university or national institution.
- Desirable: (i) Experience of guiding doctoral students. (ii) Publication in national and international journals.
Technical Posts – Three posts
- Software Engineer – 1 post
- Consolidated Salary upto ` 30,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification: I Class B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA.
- Desirable: 2 years experience in software development and network management or as System Engineer in a reputed software organization.
Junior Technical Writer – 1 post
- Consolidated Salary upto ` 20,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification: (a) Graduate in Journalism and mass communication / English literature / Science or IT with good language skills; (b) Knowledge of the following:
- Developing tools: Frame Maker, Microsoft word and Interleaf
- Graphic tools: Corel Draw, Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Help authoring tools: Robo Help, fore Help
- Web tools: Front Page and Dream Weaver MX
- Desirable: Basic in Computer Science/Bachelor of Computer applications.
Non – Technical Posts – One post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 1 post
- Consolidated Salary upto ` 28,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification: (a) Graduate from a recognized university (preferably in commerce). (b) 5 years experience in accounts and audit. c) Knowledge of working experience of Government of India Rules and Regulations.
- Desirable: (a) Knowledge of computers. (b) Retired persons below the age of 62 years and having the above Essential Qualification are also eligible to apply.
- Preferred: Preference shall be given to Government employees who have recently retired as Section Officer or Higher position in Finance & Accounts division.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in. The blank application forms may also be obtained from The Director AIISH, Mysore in person on payment of prescribed application fee of `200/- for General Category candidates and `50/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories or by post enclosing application fee by way of DD favouring Director, AIISH, Mysore, payable at Mysore along with self-addressed stamped envelope of `25/-. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Filled in downloaded application form from the web site should accompany the prescribed application fee, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Filled in application forms in the prescribed format along with copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma / Degree /Provisional Degree Certificate (s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), Certificate of disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of ……………………………….” to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006 on or before 17.01.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.01.2014.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE