Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India
Company name : Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)
Posts : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
Qualification : BE/B.Tech BSc MSc Diploma
Location : India
Last date to apply : 16 February 13
Details of Post :
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
AGE: Between 18-27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The closing date will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Also relaxable for Departmental Candidates, with 3 years’ continuous service, upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time. The date of birth (as well as the name) will invariably be taken as recorded in the Matriculation certificate. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The written examination for the posts of ACIOII/WT and ACIO-II/Tech will be multiple choice objective paper in General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Comprehension, Physics, Electronics and Mathematics etc. The total duration for the Paper is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
SERVICE LIABILITY: The post involves All India transfer liability. Therefore, the Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply only.
EXAMINATION FEE: Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY). General and OBC candidates need to deposit Rs. 100/-. However, SC/ST candidates and all women candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT: The candidates should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India Challan (Cash deposit) or on-line account with State Bank of India (Internet Banking) or through ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India only. The format of On-line application form is divided into two parts viz. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and PartII relates to the payment modes. The candidate will have to fill up Part–I of online application and then has to select the option for payment of fee in Part-II in one of the following modes:-
- (i) OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): After selecting this option the candidate will be provided an pre-printed challan form bearing name, registration ID and account number printed on the challan form itself. The candidate can deposit the prescribed fee on the next day after taking the print out of the online challan form in any of the branches of State Bank of India. A counterfoil of this challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained safely by the candidates. Those candidates who apply on the closing date and opt for Cash Deposit would be given1 working day time (after closing date) to deposit the fee in State Bank of India. However, for other modes of payment i.e., State Bank of India Internet Banking and State Bank of India Debit-Cum-ATM Card, the last date would be the closing date. The candidates depositing fee in cash mode should verify the status of payment after 2 working days. For example, if the fee is deposited in cash on 19.01.2013, the status could be verified on 21.01.2013.
- (ii) ONLINE PAYMENT (Internet Banking and Debit-cum-ATM card): The candidates having an SB Account with internet banking facility (with transaction rights) with the State Bank of India can deposit the fee using this mode of payment. After filling up the personal details in the online registration form, if the candidate opts for internet banking payment, he will be automatically exported to State Bank of India’s website. After making the payment through user-friendly interface, the candidate is automatically taken back to registrtion website (MHA’s website) and a confirmation is immediately flashed regarding receipt of payment. The candidates having only State Bank of India Debit-cumATM card can deposit their fee through a user friendly interface and online confirmation of payment is immediately flashed. In case of some ATM-cum-Debit Cards of State Bank of India, Re 1 would be debited additionally, which would be refunded to the concerned account in due course by State Bank of India.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her services are liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- The admission to the written examination is provisional, subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) in the application form and none of the copies of the certificates of age, educational qualifications and caste/category etc. (attested or otherwise) is required to be attached with the application form at this stage. However, if the candidate qualifies in the written examination, the same would be required to be produced by him/her as and when it is asked for.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should fill up their respective category in the application form carefully. It may be made clear that category once mentioned in the form shall not be changed in any circumstances and candidate will have to produce the documentary evidence issued by the Competent Authority in support of his/her claim as and when it is asked for.
- Candidates claiming benefit of OBC Category must ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification of the Central Government meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (not as per the notification of State Government) and do not belong to the creamy layer. If any candidate qualifies in the written test, he/she will have to produce the OBC certificate along with the undertaking in the proforma given at Appendix-II as and when asked for and no other proforma will be accepted in any case. In case the candidate fails to submit the certificate in the proforma (Appendix II) from the Competent Authority, his/her candidature for the post will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 February 13
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE