Border Security Force (BSF) hiring Matric with Diploma(Relevant Disciplines, ITI, 10+2 holders for ASI(RM), HC(RO) and HC(Fitter) role
Company name : Border Security Force
Posts : ASI(RM), HC(RO) and HC(Fitter)
Qualification : Diploma(Relevant Disciplines, ITI, 10+2
Location : India
Last date to apply : 30/09/2013
Details of Post :
ASI(RM), HC(RO) and HC(Fitter)
Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens belonging to General, Scheduled Castes , Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes for the post of ASI(RM),HC(RO) and HC(Fitter) in BSF Comn Set-up in the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month for ASI(RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month for HC(RO) and HC(Fitter). The post carries, in addition to pay, dearness allowance and other allowances, leave travel concession ,medical facility etc, as applicable to central Govt employees and rent free accommodation , ration money or free ration as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time. New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (extra ordinary pension) amendment rules 2003 will be applicable to the persons selected for appointment on the basis of above test.
RECRUITMENT DATES : -
FIRST PHASE :- 24 NOVEMBER 2013 (WRITTEN TEST )
Note :- The result of written test qualified candidates will be announced through internet and uploaded on BSF web site www.bsf.nic.in on or before 15 days of commencement of second phase, No separate call letter will be issued to candidates who qualified written examination for second phase.
SECOND PHASE :- 23 December 2013 (PST, PET Documentation, Dictation test, interview and Final Medical)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :-
(A) Academic qualifications for :-
- ASI(RM) Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. Or 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
- HC(RO) Matriculation or equivalent and two year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
- HC(FITTER) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and Two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Engine Fitter or Diesel Mechanic or Automobile or Motor Mechanic from an institution recognized by State or Central Government or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
(B) AGE LIMIT:-
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years as on 30 September 2013 for General Category
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years as on 30 September 2013 for OBC Category
- Not below 18 years or over 30 years as on 30 September 2013 for SC & ST Category
Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Bank Draft /Indian Postal Order for Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty)only for General and OBC candidates as the examination fee in favour of the Inspector General/DIG/Comdt to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/post office . However the SC/ST & BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/09/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE