BPS Govt Medical College for Women hiring DM/M.Ch/DNB, MD, MS, MBBS, M.Sc, Ph.D holders for Professors, Sr Residents, Tutor, LMO role
Company name : BPS Govt Medical College for Women
Posts : Professors, Sr Residents, Tutor, LMO
Qualification : DM/M.Ch/DNB, MD, MS, MBBS, M.Sc, Ph.D
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 02/09/2013
Details of Post :
Professors, Sr Residents, Tutor, LMO
Government of Haryana has set up a new Medical College at Khanpur Kalan in district Sonepat. It is a Government College for girls. The M.C.I. has given permission to admit second batch of 100 girls’ students for the academic year 2013-14. The College is strategically located between two National Highways, GT road on eastern side and highway 71A from Rewari to Chandigarh on the western side, in green and naturally beautiful 100 acres land in absolutely pollution free area. The college is adjacent to BPC Mahila Vishwaidyalaya. It is about 50 kms from ISBT and New Delhi Railway Station and 20 kms from Sonepat. The Hospital is fully operational in view of OPD, IPD, Modular Operation Theaters and ICUs providing all kinds of medical services. The Institute is having a world class fully air-conditioned infrastructure in the form of Hospital, College and Administrative Block along with the metropolitan style residential complex in the middle of lush green surrounding.
The College is in the process of filling up the following posts. The interested candidates may apply and get an opportunity to serve this prestigious college
- The Application Form and other details are available at Department’s website www.dme.gov.in.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat payable at Gohana must accompany with the Application Form, failing which application will be rejected.
- Application Form must reach in the office of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana by 2/09/2013 till 4.00 P.M. Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/ academic career, experience certificate/ attempt certificate may render the candidate ineligible.
- The candidate in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is in service will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from his/ her parent department / employer at the time of interview otherwise he / she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Age limit should be between twenty-five years to fifty years for the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Lecturer and Lady Medical Officer, where as for the post of Professor, upper age limit is 62 years on or before last date of submission of applications. Provided that the Government may in the case of persons with outstanding qualifications and experience and in the exigencies of smooth functioning of the new college, relax the age limit.
- The qualification & experience is as per MCI norm and available on department website. For senior Residents/Demonstrator as per PGIMS Rohtak norms will be counted up to the last date of receipt of applications.
- Details of desirable Research Work/Publications(in annotated form) indicating index/non index along with attested copies and best five research works along with citations supported by relevant documents may also be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/ international achievements in the profession supported by documents, if any, must also be supplied.
- Non Medical Teachers will not be entitled to NPA.
- Numbers of posts are liable to increase or decrease.
- Admissible Special Allowance Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- NPA 25% of Basic pay
- Metropolitan style Campus accommodation
- Other allowances like Academic Allowance @ Rs. 2500/- per month, Conveyance Allowance @ Rs. 1650/- per month and Learning Resource Allowance @ Rs. 20,000/- per Annual as per terms & condition applicable in Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Reservation as per policy of State Govt. of Haryana.
Medical Education & Research, Haryana
Bays No.55-58, Paryatan Bhawan, Sector-2,
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02/09/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE