Centre for Development of Telematics (CDOT) hiring B.E/B.Tech holders for Engineer (Electrical) role
Company name : Centre for Development of Telematics (CDOT)
Posts : Engineer (Electrical)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.15600-39100 p.m
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 08/01/2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT), a premier telecom Research and Development centre of Government of India has significantly contributed to the growth of indigenous telecom technologies and enjoys a prime status in the Telecom Sector.
Over the last few years it has re-oriented its research to the fast changing technology scenario and open market competition. C-DOT develops total telecom solutions in house as well as with world class strategic partners.
C-DOT has two main research units at Delhi and Bengaluru with state of the art R&D Campus and contemporary development resources at both the locations.
There is a requirement for ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) at C-DOT.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Essential : Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical stream) or equivalent with 70% or above aggregate marks.
Candidate should have minimum field experience of 3 years in –
- Preparing, supervision, monitoring & renewal of contracts related to
- 66KV substation
- 11KV/415V transformers and distribution panels
- Chiller and associated HVAC system
- Captive generation system
- UPS system
- Procurement & commissioning of Electrical supply system for housing/ residential complexes
- Procurement & commissioning of new Electrical assets such as AC equipment, DG sets, transformers, distribution panels etc. for office
- Practical experience in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Maintenance of 3-5 years in above areas in large industrial undertakings (public/ private), PSUs, Power distribution companies, Public utilities.
- Experience in checking of all electrical work such as substations etc. including their quality inspection and quality control.
- Experience in inspection of works like fire detection, fire fighting, building intelligent system, etc. and quality assurance/ quality control for all these items including checking of measurements.
AGE LIMIT (MAXIMUM): 30 years as on 31st December, 2013. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
PAY SCALE, PERQUISITES & BENEFITS : Selected candidates shall be placed in the EI Grade of C-DOT (Pay Band III: 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400). In addition to the basic pay, C-DOT offers allowances like entral DA and benefits like leased accommodation/House rent allowance, medical reimbursement, canteen subsidy, reimbursement of membership of professional bodies, contributory provident fund, gratuity, leave and encashment thereof, LTC, telephone reimbursement etc. as per C-DOT Rules applicable from time to time. Total CTC shall be approx 8 Lakhs per annum.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The decision of selection of the most suitable candidate by C-DOT Management shall be binding on all the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates may either email their applications, in the prescribed format (available on website), to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the same by post to the address given below, super scribing the envelope with the post code and the name of the position applied for. Last date for receipt of applications is 8th January, 2014 :
Centre for Development of Telematics
New Delhi 110 030
Important dates to remember :