Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for approximately 800 vacant posts of Assistant Professors (Vyakhyata Sahayak) in faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Education in Government colleges on 11 months contractual basis with a fixed pay of Rs 16500/- for the academic year 2013-14.
Company name : Commissionerate of Higher Education
Posts : Assistant Professors
Qualification : Ph.D, NET/ SLET
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 18/07/2013
Details of Post :
- A. Arts, Commerce, Science and Law faculty subjects: According to the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, the candidate must have possess minimum qualification like minimum 55 % marks at post graduate level and must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (certificate) examination. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Differently Disabled categories of the Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level without considering grace marks. In respect of the candidates who have passed post graduation before 19-09-1991 and having Ph.D. will get relaxation of 5 % marks. Candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, will be exempted from NET/SLET qualification. Such candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, have to produce a certificate from the competent authority of the respective University in this regard
- B. For Education faculty (B.Ed. Colleges) : Minimum 50 % marks at Graduate level in respective subject method, Minimum 50 % marks in Master’s degree in the relevant subject and M.Ed. with relevant subject (Minimum 55 % marks in M.Ed. or equivalent grade) and NET/SLET/SET. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Differently Disabled categories of Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level in accordance with the UGC Regulation 2009.
- Maximum 30 years for Arts, Commerce and Science faculties.
- Maximum of 35 years for Law faculty.
- Maximum of 32 years for Education faculty.
- Relaxations will be given in the age to the candidates from following categories according to the existing State Government’s Norms:
Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / SEBC (Socially and Economically Backward Class) candidates – 5 Years
Unreserved Women Candidates – 5 years
Women Candidates – 10 from reserved categories (This relaxation also includes the 05 years’ relaxation for womenmentioned above)
Differently Disabled candidates- 10 years
All the above relaxation will be available to the candidate’s in the age limit of 45 years.
Remuneration: Contract Based Vyakhyata Sahayak is entitled to get a fixed Pay of Rs. 16,500 / – per month.
Appointment period: The appointment will be for 11 months and the candidates will be relieved as and when a GPSC candidate is available or a day before ending second session of a college affiliated to the respective university’s regular academic year 2013-14, whichever is earlier.Under no circumstances the appointment of the candidate will be extendedafter the period of 11 months.
An amount of Rs 200 and will have to be paid as application fee by the General and Socially and Educationally Backward class (SEBC) category candidates. Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and differentlydisabled candidates are to pay Rs 100 only. Paid fee will not be refunded.
Candidates have to give their preference of the colleges with vacant posts in respective subject at the time of filling their application forms, failing which the application will not be accepted. After giving their preference, candidates have to download the printed copy of Bank Challan and deposit application fee through the challan at any branch of Dena Bank on or before 16.00 hours ( 4.00 p.m.) of Dt: 17/07/2013. Candidate has to retain one copy (Candidate’s copy) of the challan with Transaction Identity provided by Bank. Candidates can pay application form fee online through NEFT by using following information. Application of such candidates will be confirmed after 25 hours of paying online fees on their reference Id.
Name of Bank : DENA BANK
Account Number : 030810027900
IFSC Code: BKDN0130308
MICR Code: 380018053
Candidates have to log in again using their USER ID and PASSWORD on www.cheguj.com website after one day and submit transaction ID of paying fees by challan, so that system can verify and display the acceptance of online application of the candidate. If the instruction of the acceptance of the form does not appear on the screen then it is considered that application form has not been submitted and such application will not be considered further. Transaction ID data in the system provided by the bank will be updated at 12:00 noon during working days so that system can verify by entering transaction ID after 25 hours of paying fees.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/07/2013
For more details – Click Here