Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Delhi) hiring Any Degree with Comp Knowledge holders for Social Security Officers role
Company name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Delhi)
Posts : Social Security Officers
Qualification : Any Degree with Comp Knowledge
Salary : Rs. 9300‐34800/‐ p.m
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 20/02/2014
Details of Post :
Social Security Officers
SCALE OF PAY : Pay Band Rs. 9300‐34800/‐ and Grade Pay Rs. 4600/‐. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
AGE LIMIT AS ON CLOSING DATE : Between 21 to 27 years as on 20th February, 2014. Upper age limit is relaxable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex‐Servicemen & other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time.
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Desirable: Three years service in Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
- SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen NIL
- 02 All other categories 275/‐
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Social Security Officers in ESIC – 2014.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. in case they are shortlisted for Part – II Examinations.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active the Email‐ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC may also send Admission Certificates for Computer Skill Test, interview and other communication only a the registered email ID of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and the digital size of the each file i.e. scanned photograph and signature must be less than 50 kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/02/2014
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com