Engineers India Limited, an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence and the drive to partner in the Nation’s Growth story. The Company over the last 48 years has executed some of India’s major projects in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. The Company has embarked on a expansion plan in to sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence in over 13 countries world-wide. As part of its expansion plans, EIL is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following disciplines to be catalysts for this growth.
Company name : Engineers India Limited
Posts : Various Engineer & Manager posts
Qualification : CA/ICWA, BE/B.Tech, LLB, MBA, PG
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 26-07-2013
Details of Post :
Various Engineer & Manager posts
Dy. Manager: 07 Posts
Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager/ Manager/ Sr. Manager: 02 Posts
Dy. Manager/ Manager: 05 Posts
Sr. Engineer/ Dy. Manager: 05 Posts
Dy. Manager/ Manager/ Sr. Manager/ AGM/ DGM/ GM: 08 Posts
AGM/ DGM/ GM: 02 Posts
Sr. Officer/ Dy. Manager: 02 Posts
Minimum Qualifying Examination
- Post Graduate in Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Mass Communication
- CA / ICWA
- MBA Degree with specialization in HR / Masters Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations
- Engineering Graduates
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Commerce
The cut-off date for post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 01.06.2013.
Candidates must have secured the minimum percentage of marks as mentioned below:
- Sr. Officer / Sr. Engineer 29100-54500 12.72 lacs
- Dy. Manager 32900 – 58000 14.32 lacs
- Manager 36600- 62000 16.19 lacs
- Sr. Manager 43200 – 66000 18.99 lacs
- AGM 51300-73000 22.83 lacs
- DGM 51300-73000 22.90 lacs
- GM 51300-73000 25.09 lacs
MODE OF SELECTION
The mode of selection will be through interview only.
PLACE OF POSTING
The place of posting may be at Head Office New Delhi / Gurgaon, Regional Offices at Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices, and Construction Sites etc. However the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the exigency of work
STEPS FOR APPLYING
- STEP 1: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e http://www.engineersindia.com
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- STEP 4: The candidate before completing (Finish) the application should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. The candidates need to upload their caste certificate and Person With Disabilities need to upload their disability certificates of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- STEP 5: The candidates are requested not to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. Candidates are required to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
- STEP 6: The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 01.06.2013.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26-07-2013
For more details – Click Here