Oriental Bank Rural Development Trust (OBCRDT) is running 5 Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (OBC RSETI) at Palwal (Haryana), Sriganganagar (Rajasthan), Balekhan Jaipur (Rajasthan), Shankerpur Dehradun (Uttarakhand) and Zira Ferozepur (Punjab). OBCRDT is looking for recruitment of support staff on contractual basis at above RSETIs for training and official duties.
Company name : Oriental Bank of Commerce
Posts : Faculty/Office Assistant
Qualification : B.Com BA BSc M.Com MA MSc
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 20 February 13
Details of Post :
FACULTY (One post for each Centre)
OFFICE ASSISTANT (One post for each Centre)
ATTENDER (One post for each Centre)
Other Terms and conditions shall be as under:
- The candidate to be appointed will be on contractual basis initially for a period of 3 years only to be reviewed every year for continuation in service. Such appointment shall come to an end after expiry of period of contract. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Trust’s discretion, if his/her work & conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reason whatsoever. It is, however, to be clearly understood that the decision of the Trust about his/her work & conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services for any reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
- Applicant will apply with details, viz. Name with photo, Father’s name, Date of birth, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Phone/ Mobile number, Tenure of resident, Educational Qualifications with photocopy of Certificates, Experience, Post Applied for etc.
- The application is to be sent by post/Regd. post latest by 20.02.2013 by mentioning post applied on the cover of the envelop at the address of the concerned RSETI applied for as given hereunder:
- The OBC RSETI reserves the right to reject any application without mentioning reason.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview.
- After receipt of applications, they shall be short listed and call letters shall be issued for interview.
- The names/candidates selected by the interview board shall be put on a panel to be appointed as and when required. The mere inclusion of any candidate’s name on the panel shall not entitle him for contractual appointment.
- The panel of selected candidates shall be valid for one year.
- The duties and responsibilities as a faculty /Office assistant/ Attender and obligations shall be as entrusted by the Director, OBCRSETI
- The candidate so appointed shall not during his/her period of appointment engage himself/ herself directly or indirectly in any other business or employment while engaged by OBC RSETI AND shall devote time and best skills and efforts in the service of the OBCRSETI.
- The candidate shall do any duty entrusted to him and take precautions to safeguard the OBCRSETI’s goodwill/interest /property against negligence, mishandling or non –performance during the course of his/ her duties or otherwise.
- The appointment of the candidate engaged as faculty /office assistant / attender in OBC RSETI is subject to his/her medical fitness. Therefore, the management shall have the right to require him/her at any time to subject himself/ herself for medical examinations at the OBCRSETI’s cost by any registered medical practitioner of its choice. If in such examination, he/ she is found to be medically unfit then his/ her ontract shall stand automatically forfeited and he/ she is liable to be terminated by giving him one months notice or emoluments in lieu of notice.
- If the candidate desires to withdraw his placement as faculty /office assistant /attender, he/ she shall give one months notice to the OBC RSETI’s of his intention to do so.
- If the candidate absent from work without permission continuously for a period of days or more, he/ she shall be deemed to have abandoned his contract of faculty /office Assistant/ attender with the OBC RSETI with effect from date of commencement of such absence.
- The candidate shall at all times observe the secrecy about any information coming to his knowledge during the period of his/ her appointment and shall not take any papers, books, documents, computer software materials or any other property of the OBCRSETI out of the work place /premises nor shall he in any way at time disclose, divulge to anybody or make public any information of the OBCRSETI. He/ she shall e responsible for and shall take care of all books, computer software materials, documents or any other property /properties of the OBCRSETI generally and specifically entrusted to him/ her.
- If it is found that the candidate had at the time of his appointment as faculty /office assistant / Attender or thereafter given false information regarding name, age, percentage of marks, qualification, previous experience, state of health or any other personal information knowing it to be false, or had knowingly suppressed any such information, his/ her contact in the OBCRSETI will stand terminated forth with.
- The issuance of letter to engage the candidate as a faculty /Office Assistant /Attender at OBCRSETI does not create any relationship as employee of sponsor Bank. i.e. Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Nothing stated in the letter shall be construed to imply that the candidate is being absorbed in the services of the OBCRSETI as a regular employee and consequently entitled to the benefits thereto.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 February 13
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE