ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR ALL DISTS OF MEGHALAYA AND NAGAON, SONITPUR , MORIGAON DISTS OF ASSAM AT POLO GROUND SPORTS COMPLEX, SHILLONG (MEGHALAYA) FROM 20 TO 28 JUL 2013
Company name : Indian Army
Posts : Army Recruitment Rally
Qualification : Any Graduate
Location : Meghalaya
Last date to apply : 20 Jul 2013
Details of Post :
Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty – Tribals – 8th Class
- Soldier General Duty – Non Tribals – 10th Simple Pass
- Soldier Tradesmen – 8th pass
- Soldier Clerk/Storekeeper Technical
(i) Should have secured 40% in each subject and 50% aggregate in class 10 + 2.(ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accounts/ Book Keeping in class X or class XII and have secured min 40% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in class X or class XII.
(iii) If Graduate with Math and English as his subject in B.Sc, the stipulation of scoring 40% in class XII/class X is waived off.
(iv) If Graduate but not having English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping, he should have scored more than 40% in English & Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping at least once in class X or class XII.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/ Intermediate examination pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject (For time being simple pass is accepted).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant(i) Should have secured 40% in compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate marks in class XII.
(ii) In case of a Graduate having B.Sc degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass), the stipulation of percentage in class 10+2 is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subject in class 10+2 also.
SCHEDULE OF RECRUITMENT RALLY
CUT OFF DATE
- 21 Jul 2013 Soldier General Duty Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1992
- 21 Jul 2013 Tradesman Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990
- 21 Jul 2013 Soldier Clerk/Store keeper Technical Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990
- 21 Jul 2013 Soldier Technical Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990
- 21 Jul 2013 Soldier Nursing Assistant Not born after 20 Jan 96 and before 20 Jul 1990
Pay And Allowances Minimum Monthly Pay Of A Sepoy In Peace Rs 14718/- ,In Field Rs 17958/- and In High Altitude Rs 22186/-
- Sepoy/Naik/Havildar Rs 5200-20200
- Naib Subedar/ Subedar/ ySubedar MajRs 9300-34800
PERKS. Free Accommodation, ration, clothing, medical treatment including dependent parents, AC III free travel. canteen facilities and additional allowances as per place of posting pension @ 50% on retirement.
GET ORIGINAL AND TWO PHOTO COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Educational Certificates For Matric And Above. Admit card, Mark sheet and Board Certificate for Class 10th and 12 th
- Educational Certificate for Under – Matric Candidates. TC/School Leaving Certificate (TC/SLC) and Mark Sheet countersigned by DSEO and Inspector of School for Assam/Meghalaya with rubber stamp and seal.
- Photographs 10 (ten) latest passport size colour photographs. Photographs should not be attested.
- Certificate of Nativity/Residence with latest colour photo of candidate issued by DC/ADC/EAC with official seal and appointment stamp.
- Gorkha caste Certificate as per format e.g. HQ Recruiting Zone, Shillong
- Birth Certificate affixed with round stamp (for Non Matric candidates only). Age will be determined as on the first day of rally.
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate with latest colour photo of candidate, issued by DC/ADC/EAC or an officer authorized by the DC with official seal, I/card No and mobile No.
- Character certificate issued by village Sarpanch/Gaon Budha and police station (within six months).
- Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years will bring unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Budha/Head of village with official seal stating that candidate is unmarried.
- NCC A/B/C Certificate affixed with photo on right top corner and signed by the issuing authority with rubber stamp, round stamp and mobile number.
- Certificate of Gold/Silver Medals won at the State/National levels those who represented district, colleges/School State/University/Board championship & earned 1st/2nd position (validity period of sports certificate will be 2 yrs on the date of screening for both individuals/team sports) in recognized games and sports not older than two years on the date of screening.
- Relationship certificate issued by Records Office for Son of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 Jul 2013
For more details – Click Here