Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) hiring BE(Electrical, Civil) holders for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil, Electrical) role
Company name : Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)
Posts : Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil, Electrical)
Qualification : BE(Electrical, Civil)
Salary : Rs. 18000-Rs. 20000/- p.m
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 12/12/2013
Details of Post :
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil, Electrical)
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
As we are on high growth trajectory and need to strengthen our manpower strength, we invite applications from young and energetic engineering graduate to go through selection procedure and take up challenging task in GETCO.
Name of the Post :
- VSJE (Electrical),
- VSJE (Civil)
- BE (Electrical) with minimum 65% from UGC & AICTE recognized university (full time Course only)
- BE (Civil) with minimum 65 % from UGC & AICTE recognized university (full time Course only)
- For Percentage System Minimum 65% aggregate marks in 7th& 8th Semester
- For Grading System Minimum grade equivalent to 65% as per the Criteria of
- Age Not more than 28 years. As on – 04.12.2013
- Fixed Remuneration per month 1st year – Rs. 18000/- 2nd year – Rs. 20000/- No other allowance or benefit would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per rules.
- Period of engagement Two years On successful completion of two years as VS (JE), they shall be appointed as Junior Engineer on regular establishment in the pay scale of `.17300 – 38610/- based on the overall performance.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert -Register Now on Fresherslive.com
- The company reserves the right to short list the any candidates as per the requirement of the Company.
- The selection shall be purely on merits. Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify the candidature.
- Knowledge of computer is must.
- The appointees after selection whose mother tongue is not gujarati & have not passed the regional language examination shall have to pass the regional examination within a period of 03 years after joining as per company rules.
- At present there is no deficit however considering the future vacancies the selection shall be made as per Roster Policy & women reservation policy.
- Filling up of vacancies is at the discretion of management based on merit & suitability of candidates. The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection will be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Application fees to be paid as per following details through Challan form (download after registration) in the branches of State Bank of India of Gujarat state only.
- Application Fees are non refundable in any case.
- The candidates giving any false information shall be blacklisted & his /her candidature shall be cancelled forever.
- The selection shall be based on purely merit of online examination marks. The selection list will be valid for the period of one year.
- The candidates who secure minimum 50 marks in the online examination shall be considered for zone of consideration. This does not confer any right of appointment automatically.
- Candidates meeting with the above criteria must bring their Printout of the application form alongwith certified copies of following documents at the time of online exam.
- Mark-sheets of BE
- Degree certificate of BE /Transcript
- Caste certificate (if belongs to reserve category)
- The candidates belonging to SEBC category – latest Creamy Layer Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs (to be affixed on the application format)
- GETCOs Copy of Challan form (full name of the candidate to be mentioned on the back side of Challan form).
- The candidates working in Govt. or Semi – Govt. Organization – “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
- Experience certificate The above documents must be submitted at the time of online exam, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for exam.
- In case of any change in the exam date, shall be placed on GETCO website.
- The call letter will be issued subsequently with centre information & timings through mail only.
- In case of any query same will be addressed through mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org” only. Any Query over mobile / phone shall be treated as disqualification of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12/12/2013