Applications are invited from the eligible applicants to fill up the MTS posts in following Postal divisions/units in H.P Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
Company name : Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 25/07/2013
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
Name of Division/Unit & Address of the office to whom the applications are to be sent
- Chamba: 02 Posts – Supdt. Post Offices, Chamba –H.P 176310
- Dehra: 0 Post – Supdt. Post Offices, Dehra-H.P 177101
- Dharamsala: 0 Posts – Supdt. Post Offices, Dharamsala– H.P 176215
- Hamirpur: 0 Posts – Sr. Supdt. Post Offices, Hamirpur – H.P 177001
- Mandi: 01 Posts – Sr. Supdt. Post Offices, Mandi–H.P 175001
- Rampur: 03 Post – Supdt. Post Offices, Rampur H.P 172001
- Shimla: 03 Posts - Supdt. Post Offices, Shimla H.P 171001
- Solan: 02 Posts - Supdt. Post Offices, Solan H.P 173211
- Una: 01 Post - Supdt. Post Offices, Una H.P 174303
- RMS H.P Division Mandi: 03 Posts – Supdt. RMS, H.P Division Mandi– H.P 175001
- O/o C.P.M.G,H.P Circle, Shimla: 02 Posts – Chief Postmaster General, H.P Circle, Shimla -171009
Age Limit: – 18 – 27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for Government servants upto 35 years, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India.)
Probation: – The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation for two years.
Education qualifications required: -Matriculation from a recognized Board or University .
MODE OF DISPATCH: – Application forms should be sent by Registered Post or Speed post only to ensure ready proof and to avoid any possible manipulations. The applications received by hand, by ordinary post or any other way will not be entertained at all
- The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit in respect of each division and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test. The candidate may apply for more than one Postal Division, but he has to appear in Aptitude Test only for one division.
The Applicants are required to enclose attested copies of all supporting documents, two attested photos and self-addressed envelope with Rs. 40 /-stamp along with the Application. The envelope addressed to concerned Divisional Head must bear name of post for which the application is being sent in Bold Letter. All the applications are treated as provisional and admit card will be issued subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
Last date of receipt of Applications by the Divisions is fixed as 25-07-2013 and for those residing in Lahaul & Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh and Pangi sub division of Chamba District is 30-07-2013.
The Aptitude Test will be preferably conducted on a common date i.e. 08-09-2013 (tentative subject to availability of accommodation) for all the Postal divisions in Himachal Pradesh centrally at Circle HQ i.e. Shimla.
Instructions relating to submission of application: -
- Applicants should read the eligibility conditions and follow the instructions carefully.
- One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
- Original documents should not be submitted.
Examination Fee: – The applicants have to deposit Rs. 100 in Unclassified Receipts in any Post Office and submit Original receipt along with application
The instructions and Application Form can be downloaded from our website www.indiapost.gov.in .
Assistant Director (Staff)
O/o Chief Postmaster
H.P Circle, Shimla – 171009
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25/07/2013
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE