Applications are invited from Married/Unmarried male and Unmarried female,as also from widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Minimum educational qualifications, vacancies and age are as given below:
Company name : Indian Army
Posts : Short Service commission (Tech)
Qualification : B.Arch, BE/B.Tech
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 16 Aug 2013
Details of Post :
Short Service commission (Tech)
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND STREAMWISE VACANCIES
- For 42nd SSC(T) Men Vacancies – 50 and for 13th SSCW(T) Women Vacancies-19
- For Widows of Defence Personnel – Vacancies – 02
- For SSC (Tech)-42 Men – 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Apr 87 and not latter than 01 Apr 94.
- SSC (Tech)-13Women – 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Apr 87 and not latter than 01 Apr 94.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation.
- For SSCW (Non-Tech) – 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jan 85 and not latter than 01 Jan 95.
- For SSCW (Tech) – 20 to 31 years. Born not earlier than 02 Apr 83 and not latter
- than 01 Apr 94
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: For Engineers (Men and Women). Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training.The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course, if not already in possession of the Degree Certificate should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- SHORTLISTING OF APPLICATIONS AND SSB INTERVIEWS: Army Headquarters reserves the right to shorlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason. Initial checking of applications will be done at Directorate General Recruiting, Army Hqs. Only shorlisted eligible candidates depending on aggregate percentage of marks scored will be called for and assessed under aegis of Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Army Headquarters and no requests of changes are entertained in this regard.
- TWO STAGE SELECTION PROCEDURE: Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.Those who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same date.
- MERIT LIST: IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. A MERIT LIST IS PREPARED FOR EVERY QUALIFICATION SUBJECT SEPARATELY PURELY ON THE BASIS OF MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATES IN SSB INTERVIEW AND AS SUCH HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND ETC HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY. THOSE HIGH IN THE MERIT LIST AND WHO COME WITHIN THE STIPULATED VACANCIES AND ARE MEDICALLY FIT ARE ISSUED JOINING INSTRUCTION FOR PRECOMMISSIONING TRAINING.
- The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of DG RTG and Indian Army Website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
HOW TO APPLY (Only online): Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website
- The online form is self explaintory please follow the instruction terms and conditions given on the form.
- Filling up of online application : Visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(i) Click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click apply online for the particular entry on the home page.(ii) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.(iii) While filling online application it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.(iv) Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.(v) After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear. It is advisable to first save the online application and then take a print out.(vi) After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photogrph attested by Gazzetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate, 12th Class certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and marksheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in orginal alongwith two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Orginal will be returned after verification by the Selection Centre. The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.(vii) Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 Aug 2013
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE