Indian Navy hiring Any Degree with Possession of Grade-5 Certificate holders for Permanent Commission Musician Officers (July 2014 Course) role
Company name : Indian Navy
Posts : Permanent Commission Musician Officers (July 2014 Course)
Qualification : Any Degree with Possession of Grade-5 Certificate
Salary : 5250-6500/pm
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 31/12/2013
Details of Post :
Permanent Commission Musician Officers (July 2014 Course)
Application sare invited from unmarried male candidates ful filling the conditions regarding
nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India,for Permanent Commission(PC)in the Musician specialisation under Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing July 2014 at Indian Naval Academy(INA) Ezhimala, Kerala
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
- Age. 21 to 25 years (i.e. born between 02 July 1993 and 01 July 1989: both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualifications. The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university and should have fluency in spoken and written English.
- Professional Qualification. The candidate should be in possession of Grade-5 certificate or above for Piano, from any of the recognised board such as Trinity College of London, associated board of Royal School of Music or London College of Music or Bangalore Conservatory of Music.
- Musical Ability. The candidate must have the abilityto play a Brass instrument such as Trumpet/ Cornet, Horn, Euphonium, Baritone or a woodwind instrument such as Western Fluet, Clarinet, Oboe or anyBow string instrument such as Violin Viola Cello.Afundamental knowledge of the Pianoforte is mandatory for all candidates. The candidate must possess one of the following diplomas/equivalents:- (a) LRAM (b)ARCM c)ATCL.
- Experience. Candidates submitting proof of experience in teaching music at a registered MusicAcademy/Institution will be preferred.
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria, must apply on plain A4 size paper (typed or hand-written) in the format prescribed in this advertisement. The form must be completed in all respects and forwarded so as to reach the address given in the box below by31 Dec 13. The envelope in which the application is despatched must be superscribed, “PC-Musician Batch – Jul 14”.DIRECTORATEOFMUSIC,INSKUNJALI,NEARUSCLUB DIRECTORATSOUTH COLABA,MUMBAI-400005
- Applications mayalso be downloaded from the Indian Navy’s websitewww.nausena
Pay Scale & Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service conditions. The Pay Scale is as follows:-
RANK, PAYBANDS/SCALE, GRADEPAY, MSP
- SUBLIEUTENANT PB-3/15600-39100 5400 6000
- LIEUTENANT PB-3/15600-39100 6100 6000
- LIEUTENANTCDR PB-3/15600-39100 6600 6000
- COMMANDER PB-4/37400-67000 8000 6000
- CAPTAIN PB-4/37400-67000 8700 6000
- COMMODORE PB-4/37400-67000 8900 6000
Important dates to remember :
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE