Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) hiring ITI, Diploma holders for Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant role
Company name : IOCL
Posts : Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Qualification : ITI, Diploma
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 07 Oct 2013
Details of Post :
Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 88th for the year 2013 based on fiscal 2012 performance. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,163 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in non-executive category in Haldia-Mourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline (HMRBPL) of Pipeline Division.
- Engineering Assistant (Telecom & Instrumentation) 11900 – 32000
- Technical Attendant-I 10500 – 24500
Age as on 30.09.2013:- Between 18 and 26 years.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Engineering Assistant (Telecom & Instrumentation) : Three years Full Time Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Radio Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation / Process control Engineering from a government recognized Institute.
- Technical Attendant-I : Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a government recognized Institute. The candidate should possess Provisional Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in any of the following ITI trade with duration as mentioned below:-
- Armature & Motor Rewinding 1
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) 2
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) 2
- Electrician 2
- Electronic Mechanic 2
- Fitter 2
- Information Technology & ESM 2
- Instrument Mechanic 2
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 2
- Machinist 2
- Machinist (Grinder) 2
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 2
- Marine Engine Fitter 1
- Marine Fitter 2
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle 1
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle 1
- Mechanic (Diesel) 1
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 2
- Mechanic (Radio & TV) 2
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner) 2
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics 2 (after 12th)
- Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance 3
- Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance 1
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System 2
- Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic 1
- Turner 2
- Wiremen 2
EXPERIENCE : Preferably but not essential, two-years post qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable
SELECTION METHODOLOGY: The selection methodology will comprise Written Test followed by Trade test and Personal Interview of successful candidates from Written Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
PAY & PERKS : In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA, and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
APPLICATION FEE: Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.- PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Unsani Branch, Howrah (Branch Code: 2134) should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.
Application, along with fee (wherever applicable), should be sent by Post in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ……………………………………………” to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: - Duilya, Andul – Mouri, Mourigram, Distt:- Howarh, PIN – 711 302
Last date of receipt of applications: 10.10.2013
For further queries, you may please contact Senior Human Resource Manager, HMRBPL at 033 26696185 / 186 / 187. Extn No:- 7011 / 6002 or write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07 Oct 2013
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE