Institute of Chartered Accountants in India (ICAI) hiring Degree holders for Secretary role
Company name : Institute of Chartered Accountants in India (ICAI)
Posts : Secretary
Qualification : Degree
Salary : NA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.12.2013
Details of Post :
ICAI, the second largest accounting body in the world, set up by an Act of Parliament, is looking for a high profile and multi-faceted personality with leadership qualities, excellent
communication, interpersonal and motivational skills for the position of Secretary. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for high calibre professionals to join a world class accounting
organization and make an impact on the national level.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
- SECRETARY (which is a statutory position)
- Location: New Delhi
- To act as the Secretary of the Council of ICAI, which is the governing body managing the affairs of ICAI.
- Largely responsible for furthering the Institute’s objectives of promotion and regulation of the Accountancy Profession, by being in constant touch with other statutory / regulatory / professional bodies within and outside India and the Governments and the Society at large.
- As a conceptualist, to sustain and further enhance the image of the profession externally with various Government Ministries / Departments like Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Office of the C&AG, Ministry of Law and Justice; Regulators such as RBI, SEBI, IRDA, etc., and Apex Industry Associations.
- To be the external face of ICAI with international and regional / sub-regional professional accounting bodies, such as, IFAC, IASB, IAASB, CAPA, SAFA, etc.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a high first class Degree from a renowned University.
- Post Qualification experience: 20 years or more in any renowned / reputed regulatory / professional / educational body / institution in the Government, Public or Private Sector.
- Brilliant academic career, outstanding track record and also flair for taking up multifaceted challenging assignments.
- Currently occupying a top management / managerial position (directly involved in policy making and formulating strategies) reporting only to the Board of Directors / CEO of the organization concerned.
AGE : Between 40 to 55 years as on 31.03.2013 (relaxable in deserving cases)
COMPENSATION : Pay payable for the above position is negotiable, commensurate with post qualification experience, qualification, academic track record etc. which among others, would seek to protect to the extent feasible, the current salary drawn by the deserving candidates.
HOW TO APPLY : Applications consisting of a cover letter and up-to-date resume alongwith the prescribed application should be sent to email@example.com or couriered to the ABC Consultants at the address mentioned below superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Secretary” within 15 days.
ABC Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
909 Hemkunt Tower,
98 Nehru Place,
New Delhi-110 019
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.12.2013
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE