Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) hiring PG (Relevant Disciplines), Ph.D (Biological Sciences) holders for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow role
Company name : Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
Posts : Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : PG (Relevant Disciplines), Ph.D (Biological Sciences)
Salary : Rs.18,000-22, 000/- per month
Location : Bhubaneswar
Last date to apply : 04.02.2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India engaged in advanced research invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions in the DBT-Ramalingaswami Project Entitled: “Molecular and structural regulation of LPA and its receptors (s) in inflammation and sepsis”
Name of the Position : Research Associate/Extd. SRF (01 No) : (This position is initially for period of one year, purely temporary & co-terminus with the project)
- Fellowship: Rs.22, 000/- per month (fixed) plus @ 20% HRA for Research Associate/ Rs.18,000/- per month (fixed) plus @ 20% HRA for Extended SRF as admissible in the Institute
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Biological Sciences with experience in relevant field of research. The candidate who has submitted his/her thesis may also apply but for Extended SRF.
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow (01 No) :
- Fellowship: Rs.12, 000/- per month (fixed) plus @ 20% HRA as admissible in the Institute
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years
- Essential Qualification: Candidates with Master degree in Microbiology, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Life Sciences with 60 % aggregate marks (55 % for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply
Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Research Laboratory/ Research Institute and knowledge about epidemiological/immunology/viral biology and genomics NB- The position of JRF is purely temporary, co-terminus with project and initially for one year. The selected candidate for the position of Junior Research Fellow will not be allowed to register for Ph.D.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested and eligible candidates may download Application form from our website www.ils.res.in and apply with detailed bio-data with attested copies of all relevant certificates to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 on or before last date
- Attested Xerox copy along with originals may be produced at the time of interview
- No interview call letter will be issued separately. List of candidates selected for interview will be displayed on Notice Board/Institute website.
- No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Director, ILS reserves the right to cancel the interview without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Prospective candidates may visit the institute website: www.ils.res.in
Important dates to remember :
- Last date of receiving applications : 25.01.2014
- Display of names of short listed candidates : 28.01.2014
- Date of Interview (For RA/Extd. SRF) : 04.02.2014 (9.30 AM)
- Date of Interview (For JRF) : 04.02.2014 (2.30 PM)
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE