Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University hiring M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech holders for Junior Research Fellow role
Company name : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Salary : Rs: 18,000 per month
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply :12.02.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a format of a application for the temporary post in the Research Project entitled “Improved Continuous Production of Biodiesel fuel Production from Microalgae” Sponsored by SERB/DST, New Delhi, as Mentioned below:
- Name of the Post :Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Posts : 01
- Stipend per month :Rs: 18,000 per month (Eighteen thousand only) as per DST / University rules. + HRA.
- Tenure of the Post : Four Years from the date of appointment or co-terminus with the Project.
- Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Microbiology/chemical Engg/ Bioprocess Engg or allied subject with 60% of marks & with good academic records. Working experience in the field of Biodiesel production with publications is preferable.NET/GATE or equivalent qualifications is desirable. Selected candidates can register for PhD Program under this project.
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications : 12.02.2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only eligible candidates are required to apply.
- The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of one year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on year to year basis for a period not exceeding 4 years or till the completion of the project.
- JRF candidate admitted in the scheme is expected to join the Ph.D programme.
- Candidates have to fully devote their time for the project work and are not allowed to join any other course (part/ full time).
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the PI in writing at least 3 months before or till other personnel is employed in the project, whichever is earlier.
- Selection will be made purely as per the DST/SERB and University guidelines subject to approval by SERB. No TA/ DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
- Completed applications in the prescribed proforma should reach the following address on or before 12.02.2014 by post/ e-mail.
- The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (It is also available in the website of (www.jntuh.ac.in) which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
- Address to which the application should be sent:
Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI
Principal Investigator &
Assistant Professor of Biotechnology, IST.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Kukatpally – 500 085 A.P., India
Phone: 9985356937; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :12.02.2014
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com