Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) hiring CA/ICWA, PG Degree/ Diploma(Relevant Disciplines), MCA/MBA holders for State,District Project Manager,BPM,Accounts Officer,Assistant role
Company name : JSLPS
Posts : State,District Project Manager,BPM,Accounts Officer,Assistant
Qualification : CA/ICWA, PG Degree/ Diploma(Relevant Disciplines), MCA/MBA
Location : Jharkhand
Last date to apply : 07/09/2013
Details of Post :
State,District Project Manager,BPM,Accounts Officer,Assistant
JSLPS, under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand is an autonomous society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. JSLPS’s mandate is to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state to reduce the rural poverty. Over the years, it has brought in innovative strategies and interventions to successfully demonstrate enhanced livelihoods among the poor in the state.
JSLPS has been designated by the Government of Jharkhand to implement “Aajeevika” (National Rural Livelihoods Mission), in Jharkhand. JSLPS is the nodal agency for NRLM in the state and is expected to engage full time dedicated team of professionals to implement NRLM at state, district and block levels. For More Details about the project Please visit www.jslps.in. The project seeks committed people at State, district & block level to guide and support field teams in achieving project goals.
|Openings at State Level: (Single Vacancy for each Post)|
|1. SPM – Mahila Kisan Shashktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)||6. PM- SM & IB|
|2. SPM – Off Farm||7. PM – Financial Inclusion|
|3. SPM – Procurement||8. PM- Logistics/Admin|
|4. SPM – Social Development||9. PM – Finance|
|5. PM – M&E|
|Programme officer/Executives (single vacancy in each domain)|
|9. Program Executive – HRD||10. Program Executive – Procurement|
|11. Training Manager|
|Openings at District Level (Numbers of vacancies are indicated against each post)|
|1. District Project Manager -9 nos (UR-4,BC I-1,BC II-1,ST-2, SC- 1)||5. PM – Skills & Jobs, 12 nos (UR- 6, BC I-1, BC II-1, SC-1, ST-3)|
|2. PM – SM &IB, 9 nos (UR-4,BC I-1,BC II-1,ST-2, SC- 1)||6. PM – CB & HR, 7 nos (UR -4, BC-1, SC-1, ST-1)|
|3. PM – Financial Inclusion, 12 nos(UR-6, BC-I 1, BC II-1, ST-3, SC-1)||7. PM – Livelihoods, 5 nos (UR -2, BC-1, SC- 1, ST –1)|
|4. PM – Finance, 10 nos (UR-4, BC I-1, BC II-1, SC -1, ST–3)|
|Other District level Positions|
|1. Training administrator – 4 nos (UR- 2, BC –1, SC- 1)||3. MIS Officer – 12 nos (UR -6, BC I -1, BC II -1, SC-1, ST-3)|
|2. Accounts Officer – 10 nos (UR -4, BC II -1, BC I -1, SC -1, ST -3)||4. Accounts Assistant – 8 nos (UR -3, BC I-1, BC II- 1, ST -3)|
|Openings at Block Level (Numbers of vacancies are indicated against each post)|
|1. Block Programme Manager – 20 nos(UR-10, BC I-1, BC II-1, SC-2, ST-6)|
- Please click here for detailed advertisement including Job Profiles, eligibility criteria, pay package and other conditions for positions mentioned above.
- Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Jharkhand. Position wise vacancies, reserved under each category are given in the detailed advertisement at the website mentioned above.
- Government employees and persons employed with PSU/Banks are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms would be applicable for them.
- All Positions are offered on a contract basis for three years, Contract is renewable every year based on review of performance.
- JSLPS may create waitlist of suitable candidates which would remain valid for 6 months from the date of results declaration.
- JSLPS has contracted SIDS, New Delhi, an independent professional agency to fill these positions.
- HOW TO APPLY : Candidates should apply online only
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/09/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE