Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following categories of post on Contract Basis initially for a period of One year (Extendable at the discretion of Competent Authority).
Company name : JIPMER
Posts : Assistant /Junior Engineer
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Location : Pondicherry
Last date to apply : 06 Jul 2013
Details of Post :
Assistant /Junior Engineer
|01. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 PostMethod of Induction : Contract
Age Limit : 50 Years as on closing date.
& Other Requirements : Possessing Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering
: Having 10 years’ experience in design, construction and
Maintenance of buildings and roads.
Salary : Rs. 30,000/-pm (Consolidated)
|02. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 PostMethod of Induction : Contract
Age Limit : 40 Years as on closing date
& Other requirements : Degree in Civil Engineering (OR)
Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience
in design, construction and Maintenance of buildings and
Salary : Rs. 25,000/-pm (Consolidated)
- The Applicant must ensure that whether he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post. Applications not fulfilling the above requisite criteria will be summarily rejected.
- The prescribed Application Form and the details of the advertisement can be downloaded from the JIPMER website.
- The name of the post applied for shall be superscribed on the envelope without fail. If the cover containing an application is not marked properly as per the information given, it is likely to be misplaced. The Institute does not take any responsibility of such misplaced application.
- It is not possible to send individual acknowledgement. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by registered post with A/D.
- If an application is not strictly prepared as per the given instructions, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(for UR & OBC candidates) Rs.250 (for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn from any Nationalized bank in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER payable at Puducherry. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications.
- Receipt of filled in Application Form without the attested copies of all relevant certificates will be rejected.
- All Certificates, Degrees and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to do produce these may result in not interviewing the candidate.
- Maximum age limit will be taken into account as on the closing date mentioned for receipt of applications.
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be short listed for interview.
- In case the Scrutiny Committee recommends restricting the number of candidates to be called for interview by applying any other criteria/benchmark in addition to the required essential and desirable qualifications, the same will be followed for calling applicants for interview.
- The Institute may conduct Written and/or Practical Tests and only those candidates who qualify the said tests will be called for interview, if conducted.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax minimum qualifications experience and age limit marginally in case of otherwise highly qualified candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- A completed application should have:
Duly filled application form in original which is to be downloaded from the JIPMER website.
A Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (for UR & OBC) Rs.250/- (for SC/ST/PH) candidates to be drawn from any Nationalized Bank payable at Puducherry in favour of “Accounts Officer JIPMER”.
Attested copies of :
a) Age proof
b) SSLC/Matric or equivalent certificate
c) HSC/PUC/ or equivalent certificate
d) Diploma / Degree Certificates
e) SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate, if applicable
f) Experience certificate, if applicable
g) NOC from the employer; if applicable
h) Any other relevant documents.
- Completed application with all the required enclosure must reach:
Pondicherry – 605 006.Last date for receipt of filled in application is 06th JUL 2013 by 12.30 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06 Jul 2013
For more details – Click Here