Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) hiring Any Graduate, Diploma holders for Financial Services Executives role
Company name : LIC
Posts : Financial Services Executives
Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Location : India
Last date to apply : 21 Aug 2013
Details of Post :
Financial Services Executives
Approximately 100 Financial Services Executives are proposed to be engaged for 2013-14 by various Divisional Offices of Northern Zone on Contract basis for 3 years under the jurisdiction of Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi as per details below:
|Category wise vacancies (Includes the back-log of FSE )|
It is primarily a Marketing job. The FSE’s shall be directly responsible for Procuring New Business,Providing Policy Servicing and other related jobs to such B&AC partners and also from the bank branches / other outlets allotted to them by LIC of India. They shall also be carry out any other instructions given to them from time to time by LIC of India. For this purpose considerable movements including tours covering entire area allotted to them are involved.
a) Qualification: Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage. (Candidates already having IRDA license are not eligible)
(i) The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and be 35 years of age as on 01.08.2013.
(ii) The upper age limit as on 01.08.2013 of an applicant belonging to a group given below hall not exceed the age mentioned
- Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if felt necessary & will be followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
- The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business requirements.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the license, if the candidate is found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services Executive on Contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
- A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month and also yearly incentives based on the yearly performance.
- It is clarified that selection as a Financial Services Executive does not confer any right on the candidate to be appointed as a Permanent employee in the Corporation.
- Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Service Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Selected candidates will be engaged as Financial Services Executives subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by the LIC for the purpose.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 1st August, 2013, shall submit their Application in the format given below which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size paper only.
- The Application should be properly signed. The following shall accompany the Application:
Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of LIC of India payable at (Divisional Office Headquarters) towards application fees wherever applicable.
Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
- The candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals and a set of attested photocopies of each of the certificates listed at item numbers 2,3 & 4 above for verification at the time of Interview if they qualify in the written test.
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable): For all candidates (other than SC/ST category): Rs.100. The Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft only (valid for six months), favouring “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at the Divisional Headquarter (where the candidate wishes to apply & send his application)….. Candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Last date for receipt of Application Form together with Demand Draft towards application fees will be 21/08/2013.
- Application Form completed in all respects with enclosures should be posted in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Engagement of Financial Services Executives, (Name of Division) Division, The Sr. Divisional Manager, LIC of India, Divisional Office (Write address of any one of the Divisional Offices from the list given below to which the you wish to apply)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21 Aug 2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here