National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is conducting Walkin drive for MD (PSM)/CHA/Ph.D holders for Content Manager role on December 30, 2013
Company name : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Posts : Content Manager
Qualification : MD (PSM)/CHA/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 69,000/- (consolidated)p.m
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 30/12/2013
Details of Post :
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. This Institute has been appointed by MOHFW, GOI as a Nodal Agency for Coordination of all the activities of the Centre of Health Informatics (CHI), National Health Portal (NHP). The pilot project of National Health Portal is approved for a period of two years. Under the above project NIHFW invites applications for the following post:
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Content Manager – 1 Post
- Ph.D.(Education) or
- Master of Medical Education or
- At least 10 years of professional service experience in administration, research, publication and dissemination of information (medical / health professional education) in premier institute
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good command on English and other languages
- Have experience in health related / medical content creation and validation
- Remuneration: Rs. 69,000/- (consolidated)
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 30.12.2013 at 3.00 p.m. Registration: 1.30 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
- Age Limit: Upper limit 65 years (as on the last date of application) – Age limit could be relaxed for exceptional candidates on recommendation of Selection Committee.
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further based upon performance and subject to project continuation.
- Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post in prescribed proforma (Annexure). They may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on the above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi alongwith detailed CV as per proforma enclosed and attested copies of certificates in support age proof, qualifications and experience and original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Important dates to remember :
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE