National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare (NIHFW) is hiring for Master’s Degree in any branch of Sociology/ Anthropology/Psychology for Professor (Social Sciences) role
Company name : National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Posts : Professor (Social Sciences)
Qualification : Master’s Degree in any branch of Sociology/ Anthropology/Psychology
Salary :Rs.37400 - 67000+ AGP 10000 per month
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/02/2014
Detail Of Posts :
Professor (Social Sciences) :
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, an autonomous Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, is an apex technical Institute for promoting health and family welfare programmes in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services. Applications are invited by the Director from the citizens of India for the following post:
- No of post : 01
- Salary :Rs.37400 - 67000+ AGP 10000 per month
- Age limit: Upto 50 years. (Relaxable upto 5 years for govt. servants and employees of autonomous Institutes under Govt.)
Educational and other qualifications :
- Good academic record with at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree in any branch of Sociology/ Anthropology/Psychology from a recognized university/institution.
- A doctorate degree/recognized published work of equivalent merit in one of the social sciences, preferably in Sociology of Institute or Social Anthropology or Psychology.
- 10 years experience in postgraduate teaching and/ or experience in research in the concerned subject at the University/National Level Institution, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level. OR In exceptional cases, the teachers with 15 years of UG/PG teaching/research experience could also be considered.
- Evidence of published work of high quality during last four years.
- Experience in the field of health and family welfare.
- Three years administrative experience in a responsible position.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications Forms for may be download from the Institute’s website www.nihfw.org
- A crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft of Rs.500 in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare., New Delhi payable at New Delhi, must accompany the application.
- No fee for Women, SC/ST, Physically handicapped and the departmental candidates.
- Completed application along with attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, proof of belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience should reach the Director, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 on or before 10-02-2014.
Important dates to remember :
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE