National Insurance Company Limited would coordinate the written examination, thereafter, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for the short-listed candidates would be conducted by each Company in their respective zones where their Head Office is situated (except in certain cases).
Company name : National Insurance Company Limited
Posts : Assistants
Qualification : Any Graduate, BE/B.Tech
Location : India
Last date to apply : 12 Jun 2013
Details of Post :
1. Scale of Pay (Pre-revision): 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050.
2. Emoluments: Total emoluments (Pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.15000/- per month in the initial stage in a metro city. Other Allowance may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances other benefits such as lump sum domiciliary medical benefit, membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalisation expenses, leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Companies.
3. Educational Qualification (as on 31.05.2013) Graduate from a recognized University OR
Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential
4. Age (As on 30th June 2013) : Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2013). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1985 and not later than 30th June 1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure: All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- a.All candidates will have to appear for the Written examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- b.Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
- c.The particulars of the Written Test is detailed as under:
Application fees :
- SC/ST/PWD/XS : Rs.70/-
- For male candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/XS : Rs.220/-
- For female candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/XS : Rs.120/-
How to apply : Guidelines for filling online application: Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.(Refer point no. 14)
- Candidates to visit our website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link.
- Candidates must go through Advertisement very carefully and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement. Thereafter, they should proceed for applying. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature while filling the application. After the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the application form.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the challan immediately.
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no.32968716721 in favour of „NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD‟. Fee payment will be accepted from 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the challan.
Important dates to remember :
On line Registration commences from 18th May 2013
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications 12th June 2013
Payment of Application fees 18th May 2013 to 19th June 2013 (both date inclusive)
Dates of Written Examination 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
Download of the call letter for examination Within 7 days prior to the date of examination
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE