NIAB is looking for Senior, Mid-career & Young Scientists with a strong record of research accomplishments, as documented by publications in leading peer-reviewed journals. NIAB is looking for dedicated and committed Scientists who believe in institution building and have a passion for academic excellence and quality research. NIAB invites applications for Scientific Positions in the following priority areas
Company name : National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Posts : Scientist
Qualification : B.Pharm BE B.Tech MBBS M Phil Phd ME M.Tech MSc
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 5 April 13
Details of Post :
How to apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.niab.org.in
- The candidate needs to register on the website with username and password along with valid email. Already registered candidates, may login with the existing username and password.
- Online Application will be available on our website http://www.niab.org.in from March 16, 2013.
- An application fee of Rs.500/- (for Scientists) and Rs.300/- (for Technical Officers) through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad, preferably Punjab National Bank, Gachibowli (Code No.PUNB0498700), Hyderabad. The following details must be filled on back side of Demand Draft :
(i) Candidate’s Name
(iii) Post Applied For
- After online submission, candidates should take a print out of the computer generated application form, paste a recent passport sized photograph and sign on each page of the form & on the photograph.
- This computer generated application form (print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate (if applicable) along with Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(for Scientists) and Rs.300/- (for Technical Officers), if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATON FOR THE POST OF________________” by post to the Address: Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad University Campus, Central University Post Office, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India – 500 046 on or before the prescribed date.
- Mere submission of online application without hard copy (vice versa) will not be
Important dates to remember :
Date of commencement of online applications : March 16, 2013
Last date for receipt of on-line applications : April 05, 2013
Last date for receipt of printout of online applications : April 20, 2013
For more details – Click Here