Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) hiring B.Sc, M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) holders for Assistant Director of Sericulture role
Company name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Posts : Assistant Director of Sericulture
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
Location : Orissa
Last date to apply : 12/11/2013
Details of Post :
Assistant Director of Sericulture
Applications are invited online through the Proforma Application form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 10.10.2013 to 12.11.2013 (Note15.11.2013 is the last date for payment of application fee) for recruitment to 04(four) posts of Assistant Director of Sericulture, Group-B of Odisha Textile and sericulture Service (Sericulture Cadre) under Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The post is temporary but likely to continue.
AGE : A candidate must not be under the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the 1st day of August 2013,i.e.he/she must not have been born earlier than 2ndAugust 1981 and not later than 1st August 1992.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
- A second class M.Sc. (Ag.) in Entomology.
- A second class M.Sc .in Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Sericulture or Sericulture Technology.
- B.Sc (Ag.) with one year experience in Sericulture.
- B.Sc. with Botany and Zoology or Life Science with post-Graduate Diploma in Sericulture from any recognised University/Institute in India with one year field experience in Sericulture.
APPLICATION FEE : A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-10 of this Advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application Fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001, so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 22.11.2013.
Important dates to remember :
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE TILL 12.11.2013, BY 11:59 P.M
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FEE AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.) IS 15.11.2013.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINT OUT/HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH COPIES OF REQUISITE CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS IS 22.11. 13 BY 5.00 P.M.