Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) hiring Engineering/MBBS/Masters degree/MBA holders for Scholarship for meritorious Engineering/MBBS/Masters degree/MBA students
Company name : ONGC
Posts : Scholarship for meritorious SC/ST students
Qualification : Engineering/MBBS/Masters degree/MBA
Salary : NA
Location : India
Last date to apply : -
Details of Post :
Scholarship for meritorious SC/ST students
- The scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses at any I.I.T/University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of University/College/Institute in which the student was studying for the qualifying examination(i.e. 12th class for Graduate courses and Graduation degree for Post Graduate courses) irrespective of the domicile of the student.
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs 4.50 lakhs per annum (i.e. Rs.37,500/- per month).
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st October of the Academic Session of the year of advertisement.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
- The final list of the scholarships beneficiaries shall be posted on website www.ongcindia.com by the second w eek of January of every year but not later than 15th of January every year.
- The continuation of scholarships once awarded shall be subject to satisfactory shall not be paid for the year where the student fails to maintain the scale of 5 grade points out of 10 grade points scale or secure less than 50% in the examination, as the case may be.
- The award of the scholarship shall not confer any right of employment with ONGC group of companies or its joint ventures.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
General Terms & Conditions:
- Decision of the Company with regard to selection will be final. No correspondence on the selection process will be entertained;
- Company has discretion to alter or discontinue the scholarship without any notice; and
- The students already getting ONGC scholarship prior to revision of scholarship will not be eligible for this revised scholarship.
Declaration: I declare that the information furnished by me in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge. In support, I enclose the documents as asked for in Sl.No.2, 10, 11 and 17. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect, my candidature/ application may be cancelled/ terminated without any notice.
ADDRESSES OF DESIGNATED ONGC OFFICES WHERE APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Chief Manager (HR),
SC/ST Cell, Green Hills,
A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC,
Dehradun 248 003
Zone 1 (North): J&K, Delhi, Punjab,
Himachal Pradesh, Haryana,
Chandigarh, Uttrakhand, Uttar
2. I/C HR/ER,
Services RLO AISCSTEWA,
Mumbai Bandra Sion Link Road,
Mumbai 400 017
Zone -2 (West): Maharashtra, Gujarat,
Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa,
Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
3. I/C HR/ER,
ROB-III, 2nd Floor, ONGC,
Assam Asset, P.O. Nazira
Zone 3 (North East): Assam, Sikkim,
Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland,
Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura.
4. I/C HR/ER,
MBA Basin, 50-J.L. Nehru Road,
Zone-4 (East): Bihar, Jharkhand,
Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal.
5. I/C HR/ER,
ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing,
CMDA TowerI, No. 1,
Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore,
Chennai 600 008
Zone -5 (South): Tamil Nadu, Kerala,
Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh,
Pudducherry, Lakshdweep, Andaman &
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : -