Ordnance Factory,Ambarnath hiring Matric with NAC/NTC Certificate holders for Semiskilled role
Company name : Ordnance Factory,Ambarnath
Posts : Semiskilled
Qualification : Matric with NAC/NTC Certificate
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 12/11/20113
Details of Post :
ORDNANCE FACTORY, AMBARNATH invites ON-LINE Applications from the eligible Citizens of India for filling up the following post of Semi-Skilled (Group ‘C’) in the Pay Band of Rs.5200- 20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus allowances as admissible to Central Government employees. The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below, may apply ON-LINE through OFB website www.ofb.gov.in.
- National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- UR Between 18 to 32 Years
- OBC Between 18 to 35 Years
- SC Between 18 to 37 Years
- ST Between 18 to 37 Years
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
FEES & MODE OF PAYMENT: Non-refundable Fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) is to be paid in the form of Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order (purchased after but not earlier than the date of publication of advertisement and before but not later than the closing date for the submission of online application). The DD/IPO shall be in favour of “The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Ambarnath (Maharashtra)”. Candidate must write his name and application no on the reverse of DD/IPO.
- Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Trade Test (Practical).
- Written Test will be fully objective type (Multiple Choice) of 100 marks of duration 120 minutes and OMR based. On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in Written Test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies will be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- The Trade Test (Practical) is only of qualifying in nature (without any marks). The final merit list will be based on marks in the Written Test only. However, those who fail to qualify in the trade test would be considered as having failed in the examination. The final select list will be prepared and displayed in order of merit (in each category separately).
- Document verification Documents would be verified at this second stage (Prior to Trade Test). During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION : ENGLISH, HINDI & MARATHI
How to Apply : Eligible applicants are required to apply On-line. The “ON-line Application Form” will be available on Ordnance Factory Board’s website www.ofb.gov.in through the link “Recruitment in Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath. Apply On-line Semi-Skilled Tradesman”. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition. Process of online application shall begin from the following Monday from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news & Rozgar Samachar.Last Date of receipt of Acknowledgement at OFA (along with
DD/IPO & enclosures as applicable). 21 days from date of publication.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12/11/20113
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE