The CBSE will hold WALK-IN-INTERVIEWSfor the Consultants, Section Officer (IT), Project Coordinator, Computer Assistants and Typists positions to be filled on short-term contract basis. These posts are purely temporary. Selected candidates will be posted at CBSE offices located in Delhi. Preference will be given to the candidates residing in Delhi/NCR.
Company name : CBSE
Posts : Section Officer /Computer Assistant/Typist
Qualification : Any Graduate BE/B.Tech
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 25 December 12
Details of Post :
Section Officer /Computer Assistant/Typist
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Post||Age||Pay Scale|
|03||Section Officer (IT)||First class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Computer Science/ Engineering or Computer Application or Information Technology.Working knowledge of PHP, Windows, Linux, MS Office, databases, Internet, Apache-Tomcat Web Server, , Flex/ Flash, Ajax, Maya, 3D Max, HSSQL and PostgreSQL and MySQL Minimum one year of experience in the field of Internet Technology, Software Engineering, Web Designing, Databases and etc.Desirable: Desktop publishing will be considered an added qualification. Experience in data management. Excellent command over English and Hindi Language. Experience in aspects of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).||01||28 yrs||Rs 22000|
|06||Computer Assistant||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. English Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) Desirable: Computer skills including MS Office applications and Internet use. Working experience in Govt./international/ National Agency/Reputed Private Sector or equivalent.||07||30 yrs||Rs 10000-20000|
|07||Typist||Graduation in any discipline with at least second division from a recognized University.Minimum Hindi Typing Speed @30 w.p.m. and English Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) Minimum two years working experience in Govt./international/ National Agency/Reputed Private Sector. Desirable: Computer skills including MS Office applications and Internet use. Diploma in Computers and/or Office Management and Secretarial Practice.||02||45 yrs||Rs 10000-20000|
Important Instructions :
1.The walk in interviews will be held on 04.01.2013at Central Board of Secondary Education,“Shiksha Sadan”, Academic & Training Unit, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi 110002.
2.The applicants are required to register on-line from 14.12.2012 (10:00 am) to25.12.2012 (5:30 pm)on the web link provided on http://www.cbseacademic.in/
3.Names of short listed candidates for the walk in interviews will bedisplayed on the CBSE’s websitehttp://www.cbseacademic.in. The candidates are advised to view the website and appear for the interview accordingly.
4.The candidates must bring original certificates for verification and submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with a recent attested colored photograph along with copies of all relevant certificates (including character certificate and residential proof) duly attested by the Head of an educational institution (or) any Gazetted officer at the time of interview.
5.CBSE may relax any of the conditions / eligibility criteria as its discretion.
6.CBSE has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short listing, taking into the requirements of the concerned units/departments. Mere fulfillment of qualification requirements does not entitle candidate to be called for interview. Board reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other relevant achievements.
7. CBSE reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all the posts advertised.
8.Direct nominations can also be made by aneminent scholar/expert/professional or reputed groupfor advertised positions to the undersigned on or before the last date of online registration. For consideration of such nominations (if any), the decision of the Chairman, CBSE will be final and conclusive.
9. The invitation to candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
10. CBSE reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
11. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview / outcome of interview.
12. CBSE may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided these persons have an outstanding record.
13. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the
14. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
15.All advertised jobs are full time and candidates employed/studying in Government and SemiGovernment Organizations, Private Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions etc. must apply through their present organization/employers and submit No Objection Certificate at the time of registration/Interview.All candidates employed with private Organizations / Institutions / Universities etc. must attach a copy of last two years “Form-16”.
16. Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on the matter will be notified only in the CBSE Academic website http://www.cbseacademic.in
17. In case of recruitment to the advertised positions, the CBSE may conduct examination/ seminar/ presentation/written test/ computer test etc. as a method for further short listing of candidates as may be decided by the competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Starting of on-line Registration(Application/form submission) – 14/12/2012
Last date of online Registration (Application/form submission) – 25/12/2012
Tentative date of display of list of shortlisted candidates/Interview schedule with details at CBSE website http://www.cbseacademic.in – 31/12/2012
Tentative date of Interview at Academic Unit, CBSE - 04/01/2013
For more details – Click Here