Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS), AP hiring Diploma, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, MA, MSW holders for Comp Operators, Project/Technical Officers role
Company name : SRDS
Posts : Comp Operators, Project/Technical Officers
Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, MA, MSW
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last date to apply : 27/08/2013
Details of Post :
Comp Operators, Project/Technical Officers
- The Society for Rural Development Services, O/o CRD, Hyderabad seeks online applications from young, dynamic and pro-poor candidates for recruitment on contract basis to work as Watershed Computer Operators under ITDA projects in Adilabad, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam,Vizianagaram, Srikakulam and Warangal Districts under IWMP Scheme in Rural Development Department candidates of all districts of Andhra and Telangana of Multizones I and III of AP State are eligible to apply online.
- For qualifications and other details please visit our website www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in Relaxation of Age and qualifications are eligible for local tribals only. Qualifications acquired through distance mode are not considered. Relaxation in qualifications is also given, as indicated in the table, for local tribals in the following orders of preference for each category of posts.
a. 1st preference Local Tribal candidates with qualifications prescribed
b. 2nd preference Local Tribal candidates with qualifications relaxed
b. 3rd preference Open merit candidates duly following communal roaster
- Age of applicants shall be between 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. 5 years of relaxation i.e up to 30 years, is given for SC, ST, BC and PH candidates. Relaxation is applicable for both male and female candidates.
- Method of recruitment shall be through merit cum selection after Verification of Certificates by conducting Screening Tests such as Skill/Written Tests, Group discussions, Interviews as decided in respect of each category of posts. Intimations to candidates inviting for verification of certificates and screening tests will be sent through SMS, e-mails only.Lists of candidates invited for verification or screening test and the dates of tests/ interview will be made available on website http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in. The candidates must give correct mobile numbers, e-mail IDs and visit our website regularly for intimation. SRDS will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimations by candidates and failure of candidates to attend verification and screening tests will automatically result in forfeiture of their candidature.
- Applications must be submitted online made available at website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in. Applications shall be submitted on or before 5.00 PM on 27.08.2013. Submission of hard copies of applications will not be accepted.
- After filling up existing vacancies the eligible candidates will be kept in waiting list for a period of one year from the date of notification and will be considered for appointment as per merit decided through prescribed procedure, in the future vacancies that will arise during the said one year period.
- Proposed Profile for IWMP staff in ITDA Projects
- Any Degree (Graduation) with PGDCA
Watershed Project Officers
- B.Tech (Agrl. Engineering) B.Sc (Agriculture) B.Sc ( CA&BM) B.Sc ( Horticulture)
- B.E (CIVIL)
Technical Officers (I&CB)
- M.S.W M.A (Social Work) M.A (Sociology) M.A (RD)
- MBA M.Sc (Home Sciences) Any PG Degree i.e. M.A. M.Sc, M.Com
- Dip.Civil Dip. Agriculture Dip. Horticulture B.Sc (MPC/ Maths) B.Sc(Sericulture)
- B.Sc (BZC) ITI (Civil) Inter (MPC) Inter (Bi PC)
- B.Com (Computers) B.Sc (Computers) B.Com (PGDCA) B.Com(DCA)
- Any Degree with PGDCA; Any degree with DCA
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/08/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here