Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is hiring HSC holders for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013
Company name : SSC
Posts : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013
Qualification : HSC
Location : India
Last date to apply : 16/08/2013
Details of Post :
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test .
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the concerned posts. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Skill Test/ Typing Test . When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final.
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION( http://ssc.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test
- Only those candidates with visual disability of 40% or more would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH.
- Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(s 100.00) Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- CLOSING DATE: 16.08.2013 (upto 5:00 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu &Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad –23.08.2013(upto 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- CANDIDATES MAY SEND/SUBMIT APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT TO THE CONCERNED REGIONAL OFFICE OF SSC AS MENTIONED IN PARA-7 OF THE NOTICE OR APPLY ON LINE. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 20.07.2013 TO 14.08.2013 (5:00 PM) for Part-I Registration and for Part-II Registration upto 16.08.2013 (5:00 PM). CANDIDATES APPLYING ON-LINE SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
AGE LIMIT: A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2013, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1995)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: ( As on 01.08.2013) Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University.
MODE OF PAYMENT: FEE PAYABLE R 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
- For the candidates submitting Paper Application: The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only . CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- For the candidates submitting their applications On-line: The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Physically Handicapped and Exserviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
Candidates submitting paper application must indicate the centre of examination opted by him/her in the Application Form in respect of the Examination. A candidate must submit his/her application only to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by him / her falls. Application received in any other Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission will be rejected summarily.
HOW TO APPLY : Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format
- ( Annexure-I ) or On-line. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, for paper applications and on-line applications respectively, may be referred to.
- For filling up Paper Application please see the respective paras at Annexure-II-A. Para numbers of Annexure-II-A refer to column numbers of Application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/08/2013
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE