Twelve Posts (tentative) of Assistant Director of Tea Development under Group-A in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- are required to be filled up on direct recruitment in Tea Board (under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce. Govt. of India), 14, B.T.M Sarani, Kolkata-700001 from among the eligible persons under following conditions
Company name : Tea Board of India
Posts : Assistant Director
Qualification : Any Degree
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 20/07/2013
Details of Post :
- The Educational qualifications for the post: Degree of a recognised university.
- Experience: About 4 to 5 year’s experience of tea culture and manufacture in all its aspects.
- Desirable: A Diploma or Degree in Agriculture. Educational qualifications may be relaxed in the case of otherwise exceptionally suitable candidate.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 45 years as on 20.07.2013. Relaxable for reserved categories as per relevant Govt. orders.
Appointment to be made through written test and interview
Places of posting: Anywhere in India as per requirement of the Tea Board.
Candidate working in any Govt. organisation can submit application directly. However, the original application should be submitted through proper channel and the cadre controlling authority should send CR dossier for last 05 (five) years, vigilance clearance certificate and cadre clearance certificate along with the application. The cadre controlling authority should forward only those applications in which the candidates can be spared in the event of selection and will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature later.
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions can only apply along with copies of the following documents in the prescribed format as appended below (ANNEXURE-A). Applications received after due date for whatsoever reason or incomplete unsigned application will not be considered.
Last date of submission of application is 20.07.2013 and the post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
Reservation shall be as per Government of India Rules-SC-1, OBC-3 and UR-8.
Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of High Court of Calcutta only
Documents to be enclosed with the application
- Copies of educational qualification, experience and date of birth.
- Two recent passport size photos- one to be signed and pasted on the top right hand corner of the application. The second to be enclosed separately in a small envelope;
- One self-addressed envelope of size 23X10 cm affixed with postal stamp of value Rs.25/-
- Copies of relevant certificates must be attached including that of caste.
- One Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Tea Board, payable at Kolkata towards application fee. SC/ST/PH/Ex-SVM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Relevant certificate must be attached.
Method of Selection:
All eligible candidates are to sit for written test to be held in the month of August/September, 2013. The candidates successfully clearing the written test as per norms fixed by the Board will have to appear for personal interview on the dates which will be communicated by email to the e-mail id provided by them in the application form.
Applications should be submitted in envelope addressed to the Secretary, Tea Board, 14, B.T.M. Sarani (Brabourne Road), Kolkata- 700 001 and the envelop should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Assistant Director of Tea Development”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/07/2013
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE