DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS IN TAMIL NADU COLLEGIATE EDUCATIONAL SERVICE FOR GOVT. ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGES
Company name : Teachers Recruitment Board
Posts : Assistant Professors
Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M Phil / Phd
Location : Tamilnadu
Last date to apply : 10 Jul 2013
Details of Post :
The Government of Tamil Nadu vide G.O.Ms.No.217, Higher Education (F2) Department, dated 13.09.2011, G.O.Ms. No. 29, Higher Education (F2) Department dated 05.03.2012 and Govt. Lr.No.20575A/F2/2011, Dated. 15.05.2013 have permitted the TRB to recruit Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for appointment in Government Arts and Science Colleges for 1093 vacancies in various subjects. The posts will be filled up on the basis of Weightage marks to be awarded for (a) Teaching experience, (b) Higher educational qualifications in the subject, and (c) marks to be awarded in the Interview.
The estimate of Vacancies (including Backlog) for Assistant Professors is 1093 as given in Annexure-I.
The Scale of Pay of the post : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Academic Grade Pay Rs.6,000/-
Educational Qualifications :
- (a) All candidates other than SC/ST : Pass in Post-graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55 % marks and a pass in the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/SLST as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or) Pass in Post graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D. in the relevant subject.
- (b) For SC/ST candidates and all Physically Handicapped Candidates: Pass in Post-graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50 % marks and a pass in the UGC/ CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ SLET/ SET/ SLST as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or) Pass in Post graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks and Ph.D. in the relevant subject.
- (c) All the Educational qualifications should have been obtained prior to the date of this notification.
- (d) It is informed that a candidate should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University, under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern alone will be considered as per G.O.Ms.No.107,P&AR Department, dated 18.08.2009, G.O.Ms.No.116, P&AR(M) Department, dated18.08.2010 and as prescribed in G.O(Ms).NO.242 Higher Education (B1) Department Dated,18.12.2012. No other order / pattern will be accepted.
- (e) The prescribed qualification for each and every subject and its equivalent qualifications are shown in Annexure – VII (posted in TRB website). No other candidates are eligible to apply. 5. Age: Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01.07.2013 since the age of superannuation is 58.
Availability & cost of Application Form: All the candidates should apply in the prescribed (OMR) OPTICAL MARK READER Application Forms of Teachers Recruitment Board to be obtained from 19.06.2013 at any one of the Offices of the Colleges mentioned in the Annexure-IV on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) in cash for all candidates. The sale of application is upto 5.30 P.M on 10.07.2013 only Recruitment Processing Fee: The Processing Fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates processing fee is Rs.250/-.
Payment of Processing Fee : The candidates are requested to pay the processing fees Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of processing fees in any other method will not be accepted. The prescribed challan contain certain details of the fees, Bank charges, Application number and account number for the specific recruitment. Candidates have to write the Name of the Branch and its code number, where the candidates make the payment and other details in the relevant columns.
Submission of filled-in Application Forms: The filled-in Application Forms may be submitted to the any of the colleges designated to receive the filled in Application Forms as in the Annexure-IV on or before 10.07.2013, 5.30 P.M Belated and incomplete Applications will not be entertained at any cost and liable to be summarily rejected. Applications should not be send to TRB directly.
Important dates to remember :
Beginning of “Sale of Application forms by the Colleges listed and submission of filled in Application Forms” : 19.06.2013
Last date for sale of Application forms : 10.07.2013
Last date for submission of filled-in Applications : 10.07.2013
For more details – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE