The Institute has been established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in the year 2008 to cater to the growing demand of Architects and Planners and to promote advance research in this field. The Institute is offering Bachelors and Masters Degree as well as Doctoral and Post Doctoral Programs in Architecture and Planning.
Company name : School of Planning and Architecture
Posts : Technical Assistant /Supervisor
Qualification : BE/B.Tech ME/M.Tech
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 22 March 13
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant /Supervisor
GENERAL INFORMATION/ DETAILS ABOUT POSTS ADVERTISED
- All Academic & Non Academic Positions at SPA Bhopal are for dedicated and committed candidates to work at the Institute permanent campus near Gram Bhauri, Bhopal.
- Candidate selected for the post of Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Workshop Supervisor, Nursing Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Hostel Assistant/ Hostel Caretaker will be required to reside at the official accommodation in the campus when the campus housing will be ready.
- The Institute will also consider any application on deputation basis at the discretion of SPA Bhopal considering the requirement of the Institute. The candidates willing to apply on deputation should clearly mention in their application and in forwarding letter from their institute. The new rule about mobility of employees in new institutions may be seen on website of the Higher Education Department in the Circular/Order/ Notification Section. (http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/MobilityCEIs-2012_0.pdf)
- All the above posts are as per the Central Government pay scale and as per UGC Norms and carry allowances like House Rent Allowance(HRA) @ 20% of Basic Pay, Transport Allowance (TA) as admissible to Central Government employees of the respective pay scale posted in Bhopal, Dearness Allowance(DA) @72% of Basic Pay as presently applicable. These posts will be governed by New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, Children’s Education etc & Cumulative Professional Development Allowance (CPDA for academic positions `.1.00 Lakh per year) as per the institute norms and various Govt. orders issued by the GOI time to time. Only institutional consultancy may be permissible to the faculty of the School as per rules approved from time to time by Government of India.
- The school reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to make recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for interviews and to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The school will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay in receipt of applications and the applications would not be received after the last date and returned.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from UGC/MHRD recognized Universities/ Institution. Degrees obtained from foreign institutions should be equivalent to UGC/AIU recognised degrees.
- Reservation SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen etc. for the positions will be as per Govt. of India norms against submitting the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt./PSUs/ Govt. Funded Institutions/University/ Private University/Autonomous Bodies should send their application either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ”at the time of Written test/skill test/ interview. They can, however, send an advance copy along with the Demand Draft in original. If the application would not be forwarded through proper channel and/or the candidate would not produce No Objection Certificate at the time of written test/skill test/ interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered and no TA will be paid.
- Candidates applying for more than one post specified by separate code/serial no. may apply separately for each post indicating the name and code/serial no. of the post. Those applying for the post of Assistant Professor and are willing to be considered only
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Experience indicated are bare Minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be short-listed or called for interview. The candidate with higher qualification and relevant experience of longer duration in required field as mentioned in the respective post may be given preference. The institute reserves the right to short-list limited candidates amongst the eligible candidates as per the essential/desirable/ qualification and relevant experience of years. for higher AGP of `.7000 or `.8000 should specify that in their application form. However, the Institute will accept such applications on its discretion as per availability of such posts.
- Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be possible for the institute to call all the candidates for written test/ skill test/ interview. The institute may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable number to be called for written test /skill test/ interview on the basis of higher qualifications and relevant experience of years higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- Relaxation in educational qualification, age and/or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates. Relaxation in age will be provided as per Govt. of India norms for specific categories.
- For All Non- Academic positions of Group ‘B’(From Serial No. 03-12) & Group ’C’ (Form Serial No. 13-15), the eligible candidates after Short-listing will be called for written test/ skill test before interview.
- The candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Lab Attendant vide Advt No.01/2010 dated 12.02.2010 & Advt No.Rect./01/2011 dated 09.03.2011 need to apply afresh but they would not need to send the application fees.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per the norms of the institute. No international travel will be paid to any candidates.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter and or after the selection procedures. The information shall be provided to the short listed candidates for Written test/Skill test/ interview by Speed-post and by e-mail
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for. The offer letter of selected candidate shall be sent through Speed-post and by e-mail.
- Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificate/documents/photograph/DD will be summarily rejected. Self Attested copies of certificates, marks sheets, testimonials etc. are to be attached with the application.
- Candidates not possessing Ph.D. Degree but willing to be considered for Professor and Associate Professor post, should submit the body of work which may be considered equivalent to Ph.D. for their candidature. This can be in the form of projects portfolio, published papers/ articles, Research project Reports etc.
- The original documents will be verified at the time of interview. If the candidate fails to produce the original documents at the time of verification, he/she will not be able to attend the written test /skill test/ interview and no TA will be paid to him/her.
- Please use a separate sheet wherever required. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Candidates are requested to use the soft copy of the appropriate application form.
- Please ensure that you have written the option (Yes/No) regarding RTI Provisions in the application form.
- Institute would welcome applications from Indian Nationals living abroad. Please note that Institute conducts faculty interviews in two stages Presentation followed by personal interview, hence applications can not be considered in absentia. The Institute proposes to conduct interviews in the second half of May 2013, hence, applicants are requested to plan their schedule according. International travel will not be paid to any candidates
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that for Academic and Non Academic posts, there are different application forms. Interested candidates may download application form from our website www.spabhopal.ac.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super-scribing the name of the post applied for, along with a Non refundable fee of :
- 500 (For General & OBC) – For All Academic Position and for the post of Registrar & Assistant Librarian
- 300 (For General & OBC) – For all Non- Academic Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Position
by Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank favoring Director, SPA Bhopal payable at Bhopal so as to reach the office of the Director indicated below upto 22.03.2013 by 05.00 PM.
SC/ST/ PWD (Persons with Disabilities) and Women candidates are not required to submit the application fees.
The complete application along with recent passport-size photograph and copies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste & experience etc. should be sent in a closed cover super scribing.
Application for Academic Position/Non-Academic Position for the post CODE No.[ ]/ Serial No.[ ] of “_______________________”
(Attention to: Recruitment Section)
School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal
(An Autonomous Institution of MHRD, Govt. of India)
Present Campus: Sports Complex (First Floor), MANIT
Bhopal – 462051(INDIA) MP
So as to reach on or before 22.03.2013 by 5:00 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22 March 13
For more details – Click Here