Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued notification for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below
Company name : Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Posts : Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
Qualification : Any Degree D.Ed/B.El.Ed, B.Ed, MA
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 13-05-2013
Details of Post :
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of the Examination: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test
1. UP-TET I: Teachers for Primary Level (Class I-V)
2. Language Teacher Eligibility for Primary Level (Class I-V)
3. UP-TET II: Teachers for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
4. Language Teacher Eligibility for High School Level (Class VI-VIII)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree along with D.Ed for UPTET Primary level class I- V, Degree along with (B.El.Ed) for UP-TET High School level class VI- VIII, Degree along with MA in relevant subject for Language Teacher Eligibility for Pre Primary (Class I-V) & Degree along with MA in relevant subject along with B.Ed for Language Teacher Eligibility for High School level (Class VI-VIII).
Examination Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as examination fee in the shape of E-Challan. No fee for PWD Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 13-05-2013 from the website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 13-05-2013.
3. Register the name according to the records.
4. Take Print of Challan and make payment in SBI. After 2 working days candidates have to revisit the website and submit the details.
5. Upload the Photo and Signature.
6. Take print out of the submitted application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for Online Registration & Printing of E-Challan: 13-05-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan: 15-05-2013.
Last Date for Uploading the Photo & Remaining Form Filling: 18-05-2013.
For more details – Click Here
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|