West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) hiring Madhyamik with Typing, Computer Knowledge holders for Lower Division Clerk/Assistant role
Company name : WBSSC
Posts : Lower Division Clerk/Assistant
Qualification : Madhyamik
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 13/09/2013
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk/Assistant
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the following posts under various Regional or District Offices of Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through an Open Competitive Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011
- Agriculture 425
- Animal Resources Development 50
- Backward Classes Welfare 50
- Development & Planning 50
- School Education 200
- Excise 50
- Finance 100
- Fire & Emergency 75
- Food & Supply 300
- Health & Family Welfare 400
- Home (Civil Defence, Jails, Personnel) 100
- Land & Land Reforms 900
- Panchayat & Rural Development 100
- Public Works 100
- Women and Child Development & Social Welfare 100
- Forest 50
Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs.6,240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
N.B. : Drawal of salary during the period of probation (for a period of three years) – only the entry point pay i.e. Basic Pay plus Grade Pay of the concerned Group C posts or service or cadre or category shall be allowed with annual increment @ 3% per annum and medical allowance, if any.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS
- A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
THE AGE OF THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE NOT LESS THAN 18 YEARS AND NOT MORE THAN 40 YEARS ON THE 1st DAY OF JANUARY, 2013.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION
APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER SO AS TO REACH THE OFFICE OF THE WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION LATEST BY 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2013 (4.00 P.M.). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
EXAMINATION FEES & PROCESSING FEES
- The following Examination Fees and/ or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Commission for this Examination:-
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite receipt of Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees.
The filled up application form may be sent by post (preferably by Registered or Speed Post) addressed to the “SECRETARY-CUM-CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091” superscribing on the envelop the NAME OF THE EXAMINATION and the NAME OF THE POST applied for. The same should reach this office positively within the last date and time of submission of application
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/09/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here
SIMILAR JOBS @ FRESHERSLIVE